We have an immediate opening for a Software Deployment Project Manager with a Business Process analysis background. Expertise in Financial, ERP, or ECM systems is desired but not required. This position will be responsible for overseeing and managing customer deployments of our Cloud-based software platform.
Desired Skills (not required to be considered for the position)
- Ability to manage several projects, or project scopes, at the same time including all resources associated with the project
- Serve as liaison to customer’s project team
- Manage all tasks, scope, schedule and budget for both fixed price and T&M engagements
- Manage change control in accordance with corporate standards
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5 plus years of direct technology project management experience
- Experience in Business Process Management or Enterprise Content Management
- Experience in defining business processes and developing / re-engineering processes via technology solutions
- Experience with identifying statements of work and developing cost estimates
- Capacity to think creatively to provide solutions to various challenges and problems as they present themselves
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills
Why Work at Miria?
- Experience using Jira and/or SupportForce (SalesForce.com) to track and manage defects.
- Experience using FinancialForce PSA (SalesForce.com) to manage projects and T&E
- Experience using MS Project
- Software-as-a-service (SAAS) and/or Cloud industry experience a plus
- Experience Managing IBM FileNet and/or IBM Datacap application deployments a plus
- Experience in software development, software architecture, or systems analyst
- Full life cycle software development in a large enterprise utilizing n-tier architecture
We are an organization built on the three basic values of respect, trust, and quality
, Miria Systems offers a unique, cooperative environment where everyone works together to create products and services that continually impress our customers and keep them coming back time after time. Our employees are an integral part of building the organization from the ground up, and each person makes a significant impact in the growth and maturation of the company.
Miria is a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding organization and each person is presented with the opportunity to excel at what they do best and be a real asset to the team and our clients. Our employees are hardworking, dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solvers. Miria Systems believes in an open culture and rewards initiative and independence.
Miria Systems is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Miria empowers companies to work smarter for less cost, delivering powerful tools to automate the management of traditionally paper-driven accounting, finance, and TE business processes. Through ActiveOps, Miria’s highly configurable Cloud-based software platform, we are able to deploy robust applications for the intelligent capture and management of unstructured content with unprecedented speed – enabling unmatched time to value, accelerated ROI, and rapid scalability to support continued growth.