We Enable Smarter Business.
Miria empowers operationally dispersed but centrally managed companies to work smarter for less cost, delivering powerful tools to automate the management of traditionally paper-driven accounting, finance, and HR business processes.
Process Management Automation Leaders, Cloud Experts
For 25 years, Miria has been leading the path to smarter business through smarter capture and management of critical operating data, documents, and content. Today we are using that same efficiency-driven expertise to lead companies to the benefits of Cloud computing with ActiveOps, Miria’s highly configurable Cloud-based software platform.
Miria Systems has garnered a strong partnership with IBM Corporation—as a Software ValueNet Partner, Solution Provider, and Support Partner. Impressively, all of Miria’s employees hold multiple, advanced technology certifications– putting them in the upper echelon of IBM Partners and ECM providers.
The Business Analyst is directly responsible for understanding our clients’ business needs and mapping them to our cloud based customizable software product. This individual provides hands-on leadership, direction, and mentoring to the team as well as manages client relationships throughout the full life-cycle of the product implementation. In addition, you will have direct involvement in the configuration, deployment and on-going development of our product platform, ActiveOps. In this role you will have the opportunity to interface with internal and external teams to build dynamic, enterprise-ready experiences for the end user.
· Effectively gather requirements through the use of live sessions and tools
· Professionally develop requirements and high-level system design documentation
· Create, document, and execute system test plans / procedures / scripts
· Diagram solutions in visual/diagram format, break down business needs/tasks into viable features and requirements, then communicate with developers to design applications
· Involved with the Business Requirements Assessment, Design, Build Consulting, Migration/Test Consulting, and Training
· Provide business expertise to customers and internal teams
· Work with the development team to ensure understanding of business requirements
· Support business development efforts
· Development of statements of work, cost estimates and schedules
· Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent work experience
· 3 - 5 years of business analysis including development of business functional requirements, high-level design specifications, system test plans, and related documentation.
· Experience in translating between business and technical requirements with the ability to articulate needs to ensure the defined solution is on target for stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal, client interface skills with demonstrated success working with customers
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of software development, software architecture, systems analysis, or information technology infrastructure
· Understanding of full software development life-cycle
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Project
*Interested but not sure if you have all of the required experience? Please apply and we will be happy to discuss with you.
Desired (these are skills that are not required to be considered for the role):
· Experience in Accounting or related financial field
· System design experience
· FileNet or other ECM (EMC/Documentum, etc.) is a plus
· Experience with workflow based applications
· Experience in Business Process Management and/or Records Management is a plus
Why Work at Miria?
We are an organization built on the three basic values of respect, trust, and quality, Miria Systems offers a unique, cooperative environment where everyone works together to create products and services that continually impress our customers and keep them coming back time after time.
Our employees are not only an integral part of building the organization from the ground up, but each person makes a significant impact in the growth and maturation of the company.
Miria Systems is a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding organization and each person is presented with the opportunity to excel at what they do best and be a real asset to the team and our clients. Our employees are hardworking, dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solvers. Miria Systems believes in an open culture and rewards initiative and independence.
Miria Systems is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.