We Enable Smarter Business.
Miria empowers operationally dispersed but centrally managed companies to work smarter for less cost, delivering powerful tools to automate the management of traditionally paper-driven accounting, finance, and HR business processes.
Process Management Automation Leaders, Cloud Experts
For 25 years, Miria has been leading the path to smarter business through smarter capture and management of critical operating data, documents, and content. Today we are using that same efficiency-driven expertise to lead companies to the benefits of Cloud computing with ActiveOps, Miria’s highly configurable Cloud-based software platform.
Miria Systems has garnered a strong partnership with IBM Corporation—as a Software ValueNet Partner, Solution Provider, and Support Partner. Impressively, all of Miria’s employees hold multiple, advanced technology certifications– putting them in the upper echelon of IBM Partners and ECM providers.
As an experienced Software Test Engineer, you will participate in the complete development process from requirements to acceptance. Your tasks will include reviewing and providing input for requirements, creating test plans, writing test specifications, participating in manual and automated testing, analyzing and interpreting results, and creating problem reports and change requests.
This individual will support the testing (Automated and Manual) related activities throughout the full life cycle of the configuration and deployment of ActiveOps. The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly learn application functionality through functional design specifications and working in conjunction with SME’s.
- Create system and integration test scripts (Automated and/or Manual).
- Execute system and integration test scripts (Automated and/or Manual).
- Create and maintain system and integration test plans.
- Ability to analyze and clearly document programming defects (software bugs) that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Analyze results against functional design and expected results.
- Record defects and coordinate resolution with development team and functional BA/Leads.
- Analyze assigned software requirements to ensure testability and provide feedback as needed to ensure full coverage.
- Investigate and document software test defects during the testing process and manage assigned software defect records.
- Be able to prepare reports on defects and problems that arise during system testing.
- Experience with embedded software development.
- Revise test cases as necessary based on project team feedback.
- As necessary modify/create Protocols, Test Plans, Reports, Trace Matrix commensurate with project complexity and to improve ongoing re-use.
- Assist in root cause analysis for return product failures.
- Write and execute protocols for product testing.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include reviewing system documentation, identifying test objectives, developing/updating test scenarios, and executing functional and regression test scenarios.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to balance multiple task assignments.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Why Work at Miria?
- Experienced with Risk Based Testing and Agile testing.
- Experience in all phases of the development process.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestComplete.
We are an organization built on the three basic values of respect, trust, and quality
, Miria Systems offers a unique, cooperative environment where everyone works together to create products and services that continually impress our customers and keep them coming back time after time.
Our employees are not only an integral part of building the organization from the ground up, but each person makes a significant impact in the growth and maturation of the company.
Miria Systems is a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding organization and each person is presented with the opportunity to excel at what they do best and be a real asset to the team and our clients. Our employees are hardworking, dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solvers. Miria Systems believes in an open culture and rewards initiative and independence.
Miria Systems is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.