We have an immediate opening for a Software Implementation Business Analyst with a Business Process analysis background. Expertise in Financial, ERP, or ECM systems is desired but not required. This position will be responsible for understanding our clients’ business needs and mapping them to our cloud based customizable software product.
- Effectively gather requirements through the use of live sessions and tools
- Professionally develop requirements and high-level system design documentation
- Create, document, and execute system test plans / procedures / scripts
- Diagram solutions in visual/diagram format, break down business needs/tasks into viable features and requirements, then communicate with developers to design applications
- Involved with the Business Requirements Assessment, Design, Build Consulting, Migration/Test Consulting, and Training
- Provide business expertise to customers and internal teams
- Work with the development team to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Support business development efforts
- Development of statements of work, cost estimates and schedules
Desired Skills (not required to be considered for the position)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 5 years of business analysis including development of business functional requirements, high-level design specifications, system test plans, and related documentation.
- Experience in translating between business and technical requirements with the ability to articulate needs to ensure the defined solution is on target for stakeholders
- Capacity to think creatively to provide solutions to various challenges and problems as they present themselves
- Strong interpersonal, client interface skills with demonstrated success working with customers
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Well-developed organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of software development life-cycle, software architecture, systems analysis, or information technology infrastructure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Project
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment
Why Work at Miria?
- Experience in Accounting or related financial field
- System design experience
- FileNet or other ECM (EMC/Documentum, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with workflow based applications
- Experience in Business Process Management and/or Records Management is a plus
- Software-as-a-service (SAAS) and/or Cloud industry experience a plus
- Experience in software development, software architecture, or systems analyst
- Full life cycle software development in a large enterprise utilizing n-tier architecture
We are an organization built on the three basic values of respect, trust, and quality
, Miria Systems offers a unique, cooperative environment where everyone works together to create products and services that continually impress our customers and keep them coming back time after time. Our employees are an integral part of building the organization from the ground up, and each person makes a significant impact in the growth and maturation of the company.
Miria is a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding organization and each person is presented with the opportunity to excel at what they do best and be a real asset to the team and our clients. Our employees are hardworking, dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solvers. Miria Systems believes in an open culture and rewards initiative and independence.
Miria Systems is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Miria empowers companies to work smarter for less cost, delivering powerful tools to automate the management of traditionally paper-driven accounting, finance, and TE business processes. Through ActiveOps, Miria’s highly configurable Cloud-based software platform, we are able to deploy robust applications for the intelligent capture and management of unstructured content with unprecedented speed – enabling unmatched time to value, accelerated ROI, and rapid scalability to support continued growth.