Miria Systems is looking for an experienced Account Management Leader to oversee customer contracts, relationships, and promote customer satisfaction and growth. This is a newly created position that has been added to accommodate our growing business. This position is based on individual contribution as well as directing the activities associated with scoping/delivery of customer-facing services, contract management, and post-sales customer activities.
Desired Skills (not required to be considered for the position)
- 1-5 years’ experience in account management, sales, or customer support
- Experience managing customer expectations and interacting directly with multiple customer management levels
- Experience leading group requirements discussions and consulting with customer on best-practice
- Experience working with customer accounting, finance, or business processing teams
- Experience setting up and coordinating meetings with multiple parties
- Able to create customer proposals and statement of works
- Understanding of business process and financial management requirements of customers
- Capacity to think creatively to provide solutions to various challenges and problems as they present themselves
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills
- Team lead or management experience preferred but not required
- Background in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Background in technical and business requirements consulting
- Software-as-a-service (SAAS) industry experience a plus
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Will take direct responsibility for named major accounts and serve as the primary go between for contract renewals, support issue escalation, and license expansions
- Will report periodically to the customer on performance metrics
- Will identify and escalate customer areas of concern or improvements in Miria’s services and solutions
- Will identify and escalate product improvements
- Will work with customer to train and facilitate user adoption
- Will research and develop an understanding of each customer’s business challenges and opportunities; and ensuring that Miria’s product meets those business requirements
- Participates with customer planning and strategic meetings
- Works closely with sales to achieve company business development objectives
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt communication style according to customer and situation in order to most effectively gain agreement.
- Ability to clearly articulate benefits as they relate to customer business needs.
- Business-to-business account management or sales experience.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and/or projects.
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English.
- Strong computer skills.