We have an immediate opening for a Software Deployment Project Manager with a Business Process analysis background. Expertise in Financial, ERP, or ECM systems is desired but not required. This position will be responsible for overseeing and managing customer deployments of our Cloud-based software platform.
Desired Skills (not required to be considered for the position)
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to serve as liaison to a customer’s project team
- Ability to manage several projects, or project scopes, at the same time including all resources associated with the project
- Manage all tasks, scope, schedule and budget for both fixed price and T&M engagements
- Manage change control in accordance with corporate standards
- Experience in Business Process Management or Enterprise Content Management
- Experience in defining business processes and developing / re-engineering processes via technology solutions
- Experience developing cost estimates and statements of work
- Decisiveness with the capacity to think creatively to provide solutions to various challenges as they present themselves
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment
Why Work at Miria?
- 3 plus years of direct technology project management experience
- Experience using Jira and/or SupportForce (SalesForce.com) to track and manage defects.
- Experience using FinancialForce PSA (SalesForce.com) to manage projects and T&E
- Experience using MS Project
- Software-as-a-service (SAAS) and/or Cloud industry experience a plus
- Experience Managing IBM FileNet and/or IBM Datacap application deployments a plus
- Experience in software development, software architecture, or systems analyst
- Full life cycle software development in a large enterprise utilizing n-tier architecture
We are an organization built on the three basic values of respect, trust, and quality
, Miria Systems offers a unique, cooperative environment where everyone works together to create and deliver products and services that continually impress our customers keeping them coming back time after time. Our employees are an integral part of the organization and each person makes a significant impact to the growth and maturation of the company.
Miria is a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding organization and each person is presented with the opportunity to excel at what they do best and be a real asset to the team and our clients. Our employees are hardworking, dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and proactive problem solvers. Miria Systems believes in an open culture and rewards initiative and independence.
Miria Systems is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Miria empowers companies to work smarter for less cost, delivering powerful tools to automate the management of traditionally paper-driven accounting, finance, and TE business processes. Through ActiveOps, Miria’s highly configurable Cloud-based software platform, we are able to deploy robust applications for the intelligent capture and management of unstructured content with unprecedented speed – enabling unmatched time to value, accelerated ROI, and rapid scalability to support continued growth.