Manager of Marketing - Digital Marketing
ActiveWorx, Inc. (Formerly Miria Systems, Inc.) seeks a dynamic, self-starter to manage, plan, and execute the company's marketing activities. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a fast paced and dynamic software technology company. Candidates should have experience in all aspects of digital marketing focused on selling large ticket technology products to the fortune 5000.
- Define and setup lead generation activities, including;
- Direct email campaigns
- Direct to end customer webinars
- Channel partner education and enablement webinars
- Lead and telemarketing management
- Execute marketing automation campaigns with Salesforce.com and Pardot software applications
- Manage channel partner communications
- Manage marketing database
- Track channel partner leads and marketing activities in IBM sales tracking (SA) software.
- Manage conference and trade shows
- Collaborate with channel partners to establish short and long term marketing enablement
- Update and maintain social media presence
- Draft, distribute and communicate news releases, media alerts and other stories with OSG corporate marketing team.
- Design flyers, graphics, evites and other marketing material for major events hosted by Miria Systems, Inc.
- Update the Miria website when required
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Directly support the sales staff as required
- Coordinate with management and administrate marketing to the plan
- Set up, test and implement automated marketing campaigns
- Launch emails through Pardot with proper measurement tracking
- Track, and report on email, form and landing page results
- Strong organizational skills
- 3 - 10 years experience in marketing technology or software related field
- A college degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results
- CRM and marketing automation experience
- Ability to clearly communicate to teammates with a diverse level of digital knowledge
- Desire to work in an autonomous role while understanding how your efforts drive to the larger strategy
- Strong project management skills. Must be able to manage and prioritize your own work to meet project milestones and deliverable dates
- Demonstrated ability to measure results and meet goals
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for technology and business to business (B2B) marketing
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with marketing automation (Pardot is preferred)
- Experience selling to fortune 1000 accounting and finance professionals