Account Executive – Financial Workflow Automation Software
The Account Executive is directly responsible for generating revenue by selling ActiveWorx’s cloud software subscription and services. The Account Executive is directly responsible for all phases of the sales process including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying new opportunities, presentations and proposals. The Account Executive will assist operations and executive management with contract negotiations. They will work with appropriate team members and will have oversight responsibilities for needs assessment, responding to RFPs, solution design and pricing.
- Identify and create new business opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Create and execute upon a sales plan including the preparation of target lists, strategy and timelines.
- Sell ActiveWorx Platform Products and Services to enterprise size companies across a variety of industries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with IBM and other partners’ sales teams to maximize revenue potential through channel partnerships.
- Possess a strong understanding of financial transactions, business to business payments, and workflow management.
- Meet and exceed established sales quota.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and present solutions in a consultative manner.
- Work in unison with the operations team to offer appropriate solutions based on client needs.
- Create and draft proposals.
- Record all relevant sales activity information in SalesForce and provide pipeline and activity reports as requested by management.
- Travel between 15-45%
- Hunter mentality with proven ability to create and drive opportunities.
- Proven record of success achieving sales quotas in a solution sales environment.
- Experience with solution, consultative, and strategic selling
- Experience with enterprise software as a service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 3 plus years’ experience selling solutions to enterprise level businesses.
- 3 plus years with experience selling to business line managers and C Level decision makers.
- Experience selling to accounting and treasury departments is a plus.
- Experience selling to Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, or Distribution is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Proficient in digital prospecting and social media is a plus.
- Strong team orientation
- Discipline and High Integrity to work in a home office setting.
ActiveWorx, Inc. (formerly Miria Systems, Inc.) is a leading financial transaction platform that helps companies achieve digital transformation, automation, and management for complex financial transactions. The cloud-based platform offers complete and comprehensive capture-to-pay functionality and accounts payable automation, supported by fast implementation, flexible deployment, and trusted industry experts. For more information, visit www.ActiveWorx.com