Application Support Specialist (Entry Level)
ActiveWorx is looking for an entry-level Application Support Specialist to join our growing team. As an Application Support Specialist, you will become an expert on the ActiveWorx Platform, our cloud-based software application, by supporting our customers, the technology platform and by providing solutions to technical issues. You will also provide valuable feedback to our product team and have a direct impact on the application you will be supporting.
- Provide technical product expertise to customers and internal teams
- Support customer base to resolve technical and user support issues
- Support ActiveOps (a SaaS based AP, AR and Payment automation solution), IBM FileNet and other ECM Software
- Listen to customer issues and resolve in a timely manner while providing top-notch customer service
- Escalate more complex issues to the internal product group, while communicating to the customer and seeing the issue through to completion
- Investigating & troubleshooting customer systems to resolve functional, operational, or performance issues.
- Provide technical hands-on assistance to the team members on projects
- Mentor clients in the administrative and operational components of ECM solutions
- Research and evaluate alternative technical solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution
In this role you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun. This will allow you to gain:
- Product knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Software testing and debugging.
- Exposure to real-world applications.
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally and grow with the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology from a four year college or university (will also consider students that are working toward completing this requirement)
- 0 to 2 years technical work experience (this is an entry/ intern level salaried position therefore having no practical work experience is acceptable for this role)
- 0-2 year of experience in application development or support
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, including good listening skills
- Strong ability in troubleshooting technical problems
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with some on call hours
An understanding or experience with any of the following technologies that we use is helpful:
- Application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, and/or JBoss)
- Java, XML, Sql
- Database serves (Access, Oracle, SQL, and/or DB2)
- ECM or IMB FileNet
*Please note that this is an entry-level position and for this role, experience gained can be from work, school or as a hobby.
ActiveWorx, Inc. (formerly Miria Systems, Inc.) is a leading financial transaction platform that helps companies achieve digital transformation, automation, and management for complex financial transactions. The cloud-based platform offers complete and comprehensive capture-to-pay functionality and accounts payable automation, supported by fast implementation, flexible deployment, and trusted industry experts. For more information, visit www.ActiveWorx.com
ActiveWorx is headquartered in Norristown, Pennsylvania.